Divorce Decrees

Divorce Decrees are civil orders of the court and cannot be enforced by law enforcement officers. Frequently asked questions are outlined on the State’s web site. For questions regarding:

How to enforce a divorce decree

Property settlements and divisions

Child custody and visitations

visit: http://www.utcourts.gov/howto/divorce/

The Court Services Division of the Summit County Sheriff’s Office does serve divorce papers and summons for court hearings involving divorces.
There are fees associated with the service, visit fees page.


Child Custody

How to Obtain an Order

Writ of Assistance